yes, i’m 25. (but, in my status..you may catch the: “yes, i’m finally 21!!” which can garner a ruckus on town specially with my biological agemates! time warp everybody!)
so here’s a list of 25 things that life and love taught me along the way….. things i’ve experienced and words I live by. 🙂
- Life is Beautiful… and that there are no ordinary moments.
- All is Well. [in every moment of the day]
- Keep your words. [doing my best]
- The results of an intervention depends on the inner condition of the intervenor. our classic formula: R1=(S><s)
- The world belongs to the dreamers…. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- At the end of the day, always be grateful.
- Vanilla, blueberries, chocolates, strawberries, MnM’s and jellybeans are good food for clearing…..
- I am enough… and there’s enough good to go around.
- Let go and Let God
- Keep calm and H’oponopono
- We are all connected…. We are One. what you do to another… you do to yourself.
- Stay connected with nature… see it’s beauty… learn from it…
- Always carry my “eco bag” with me. One plastic a day keeps climate change away.
- Live and let live. [ to each his own ].
- Love and Respect.
- Forgive but do not forget… because in forgetting you will lose your lesson – Paolo C.
- Its important to speak as much as it is important to listen.
- Always stay in the creative space as much as possible. Challenge the programs. To not be afraid of doing something new and crazy.
- Not everyone talks or is in the same wavelength as you. Learn how to navigate from Level 1 discussions to Level 10 conversations.
- Have FUN! Be Spontaneous!
- All things are Possible. 🙂
- Be Still
- Changing the world is possible… one heart at a time [ Heart Circle / MISSION ]
- Sieze the day!
- and lastly my favorite: all choices lead to this: There Is No Alternative Except Love
No fancy parties today, just me and whoever visits home. Open Space. Invite yourself. unlimited coffee and fresh bananas from the garden dito okay? 🙂
Time to reflect…. and to just watch movies and read books… lounge …maybe level 10 conversations that goes from level 1 to 9?with family or whoever arrives at our doorstep..
another first. 🙂
thank you dear God… for another year!! What’s in store?? After my reflections and oracle reading *wink wink*